Thursday, January 24, 2008

Talkin' 'bout the i-Generation

I pride myself (probably too much) on being apart of the internet generation. I remember when, in 4th grade, our computer teacher showed us the White House website. The next year I was one of a few people with e-mail; I'm not really sure who I e-mailed, since I was in 5th grade and the only other people I knew with e-mail were in the same room. This was like 1995 or '96. The internet boomed, and here we are. It's almost ancient history.

I am wondering - who are the future generations?

The Instant Generation: The first generation to use teleportation devices.

The Space Generation: The first generation to live solely on a space station, or on another planet.

The Immortal Generation: The first generation to live forever.

The Peace Generation: The first generation of children to see everyone else as they see themselves - human.

These are just a few, not-thought-out ideas. Do you have any?

Reason Number 1,867 Why I Will Never Be A Famous Writer:
I'm not part of the "Famous Writer" generation.

2 comments:

Gary said...

I like your term the peace generation along with it's definition. Hopefully it will happen sooner than later.

Dad.

Mikey Filmmaker said...

How about The Beatles Generation? It's the first generation to REALLY believe they were really bigger than Jesus Christ.